[Geomoose-users] Select From Query

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Tue Nov 27 11:55:05 EST 2007

Jay,
I don't believe this is possible with the current state of the code.
But there is nothing saying you couldn't modify the GeoMOOSE code to do
this.  I believe you would need to modify the select.php script and also
the MapServer templates that your returning your results in.

Maybe Dan has some other ideas.

-Brian

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.