[Geomoose-users] Help Please

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Thu Nov 29 13:34:24 EST 2007

Gary,
I looked and noticed your web object in the mapfile is blank.  I believe
at a minimum you need to have the Imagepath and ImageURL parameters.
Not sure if this is what is causing the error or not.

Yes you can select more than one polygon.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
(763) 493-4522