[Geomoose-users] Different projections, Make a new one

Gary Watry watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu
Wed Oct 17 15:13:19 EDT 2007

I can now load layers and reproject on the fly to UTM-15

I need a project that works for the whole country, how do I make a new
Projection file

PostGIS SRID: 2163

+proj=laea +lat_0=45 +lon_0=-100 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +a=6370997 +b=6370997
+units=m +no_defs

Can I take the  UTM-15 Files (UTM.js) and modify it. or is there an
easier way