[Geomoose-users] where to look for errors

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Mon Dec 15 20:53:32 EST 2008

Sacha,

Your best option will be to use firebug to see what javascript errors it
is giving you.  If there are no javascript errors, than you will want to
look at the URL that is being generated to call mapserver to make the
image.  Those will also show up in firebug under the net tab.  Hope this
helps,

Brian