[Geomoose-users] where to look for errors

Sacha Black sacha.black at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:43:14 EST 2008

I have been asked to show several options for web access to my office
group's next meeting. I would like to demonstrate GeoMoose as I think
it is a good fit for the features they are looking for.

I am trying to create a demo from one of the examples in the latest
GeoMoose for MS4W packages. I have made a simple example, and while I
am getting the correct options to show in the menu, I am not getting a
map to show up yet. Just nice white space.

Is there a location where error logs are recorded so that I can try to
trace the problems in my setup? or can I easily turn on error logging?

sacha