[Geomoose-users] new user

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Fri Mar 7 12:14:09 EST 2008

Tasha,  the first thing is you will need a web hosting company that will
allow you to run MapServer and GeoMOOSE.  My experience is the typically
web hosting company will not support running CGI programs like
MapServer.  if you need help with that and are interested in web hosting
so the public can see your application, contact me offline and I can
give you a price.

In order to add a layer, such as parcels, you should be able to follow
this "how to" document to get an idea.
http://www.geomoose.org/moose/documentation/how-tos/basic-how-to-add-you
r-own-data-layers/  Houston engineering also offers this service in
configuring and setting up your initial applciation if that is of
interest to you.  Once again contact me offline for pricing.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.