[Geomoose-users] Add a layer to GeoMoose application

John Beck beckjoh at knology.net
Sat Sep 27 19:38:22 EDT 2008

Dear List,

I have a GeoMoose application that displays one x,y point layer from a MySQL table.  The application works great.  I have several users that would like to add a second layer based on a different set of x,y points from another MySQL table.   Does anybody have some samples of adding a layer to a map already displayed within the GeoMOOSE framework?  My initial thoughts are that I would have to use a php script to re-write the xml file with an additional layer based on the information sent by the user to select the correct MySQL table.  But would I then have to refresh the browser to reload the xml file?  Any thoughts would be helpful.

JB