[Geomoose-users] Parcel Report Problem

Matthew D. Syvertson msyvertson at co.richland.nd.us
Tue Aug 4 14:02:35 EDT 2009

I am having an issue and need to hunt down the possible cause.  It's
probably an easy fix, but I have spent enough time trying to debug it
and need to forward to the experts.

The parcel report gives me an error.  It seems there is a problem with
the php script or a style sheet.  The link called is:
http://10.56.66.81/php/feature_report.php?src=parcels/all&PIN_TXT=50-000
1-12648.000 and what is returned looks like the XML, with an error that
says: This XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

    <results>
	<script>

window.open("php/download.php?id=print_12494077595232&ext=pdf");
	</script>
    </results>

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Matt Syvertson
Richland County GIS Coordinator
418 2nd Ave N
Wahpeton, ND 58075