[Geomoose-users] Limit Identify Result

Jessica Fendos Jessica.Fendos at state.mn.us
Thu Aug 6 14:27:52 EDT 2009

Hi list:

I am using GeoMoose 1.6.1. I have several point layers (employers by
industry) that I would like to display in the mapping interface.  Due to
InfoUSA data restriction, I would like to limit the display of records
resulting from the "Identify" tool to 5.

I added  the following

 METADATA
   "query_limit" "5"
  END

to this layer in identify.map (under maps_statedemo) and employer.map
(under maps_statedemo/employer) but it does not seem to have any effect.
Is there a way for me to do this without setting the maxscaledemo
parameter? I would like to view these employer locations from the
overview but identify less than 5 at a time.

Thanks!
Jessica