[Geomoose-users] Limit Identify Result

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Aug 6 15:10:41 EDT 2009

Jessica,

   I don't think "query_limit" has been implemented in Mapserver yet
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2424).  The only option I can think of
is to do some PHP (or other scripting language) programming, similar to GM's
select.php and limit the returned results there.

   But you might want to ask the question on the Mapserver-users email list.