[Geomoose-users] Limit Identify Result

Jessica Fendos Jessica.Fendos at state.mn.us
Thu Aug 6 15:23:20 EDT 2009

Thanks Brent:

I was able to limit the identify result using this metadata tag in
Chameleon (another add-on to MapServer) so was hoping I can do the same
in GeoMoose.... Suggestions anyone?

Jessica

>>> Brent Fraser <bfraser at geoanalytic.com> 8/6/2009 2:10 PM >>>
Jessica,

   I don't think "query_limit" has been implemented in Mapserver yet
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2424).  The only option I can
think of
is to do some PHP (or other scripting language) programming, similar to
GM's
select.php and limit the returned results there.

   But you might want to ask the question on the Mapserver-users email
list.