[Geomoose-users] Multiple Sites in GM 2.0

Moore, Richard J richard.moore at mnsu.edu
Thu Aug 13 12:54:13 EDT 2009

In GM 2.0, which files need to be copied to make multiple sites within GeoMoose?  I've noticed a few but want to double check with the experts.

It seems like it should be:

Mapbook.xml in the CONF folder
Possible Settings.ini in CONF folder
Possibly compiled.js in htdocs folder
GeoMoose.html in htdocs folder

A lot of those seem similar to the GM 1.6.1, but was unsure of the path that GeoMoose takes when it is launched.

I assume it is Geomoose.html then compiled.js and then references to the other two along the way

If you could shed some light on exactly which files we need to change if we are making a simple application, as well as which files need to be duplicated/copied for multiple applications.

Thanks,

Rick Moore
GIS Research Analyst

Water Resources Center