[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE 2.0 demo problems

Devon Piernot piernotd at uwplatt.edu
Tue Aug 18 16:52:05 EDT 2009

Hey all,

I was previously using geomoose 1.6.1 with ms4w 2.3.1 and I am trying to upgrade to geomoose 2.0 but I have encountered some problems.  In the demo application, all imagery works great, but none of the mapfiles display properly.  I can see that they display fine in the inset, but on the main map it is just a blank pink over the entire map.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?

thanks

Devon Piernot
GIS / Web Developer
Southwestern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
(608) 342-6065
piernotd at uwplatt.edu
www.swwrpc.org