[Geomoose-users] Reference map: Size and scale settings

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Aug 19 12:35:46 EDT 2009

Nils,

Hmmm, I seem to remember this coming up in the past . . .

I always wanted to have a draggable/resizable- window or at least a resizing option for the user.  I would imagine that once those capabilities  were in place, then the presets would easily fall into place.

I seems to recall the preset sizing was an option at some point, but not in the mapbook.

Sorry, not being much help here, but I do agree with the need.

bobb

>>> CoFIS Web <coffee at uni-bonn.de> wrote:

Dear all,
which files do I have to work with for modifying the reference map's
- size (x,y)
- outline color and line with
- scale in relation to GM's main map window.

In GM 1.6 it was the configuration.js, but I had no luck in crawling
through htdocs/compiled.js and htdocs/geomoose/*.

Actually, it would be nice if I was able to define the parameters in the
mapbook.

Thanks,
Nils
--
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889