[Geomoose-users] Printing Issue (GM 2)

Matthew D. Syvertson msyvertson at co.richland.nd.us
Fri Aug 28 09:53:40 EDT 2009

I hope someone out there has a fix for this problem I am having with the
print function:

When I print a map with a WMS image in the background, I can get it to
show up ok in the HTML and JPG formats, but not in the print to PDF
function.  In the PDF, I get the foreground stuff fine, but the image in
the background shows up as text that is stretched out so you can't
really read it, and when I "unstretch" it, I can read the following
message:

Invalid WIDTH value, Number Format Exception: For input string: "730.8"

What I think is happening is the image is not the right shape for the
box in the pdf, but I have no idea what to do about it...

How do I fix this one?

Matt Syvertson
Richland County GIS Coordinator
418 2nd Ave N