[Geomoose-users] GM2: Where to put customized JS-code to survive revision upgrades

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Mon Aug 31 10:35:26 EDT 2009

Dear all,
is there an easy way to maintain custom changes to JavaScript code,
across revision upgrades?

I did change a few lines in htdocs/compiled.js to modify my reference map.
- How would I put that into a seperate script so that the changes
override the defaults in htdocs/compiled.js?
- Would I have to modify any files exept for geomoose.html to include
the new js-file?

Thank you,
Nils

--
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889