[Geomoose-users] GM2: Where to put customized JS-code to survive revision upgrades

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 10:46:21 EDT 2009

Well, I'd be interested in the patches to see what is applicable to roll into trunk. :-)

Right now, there is not a lot of architecture for doing this.  Really, compiled.js shouldn't get modified.  The actual source script in htdocs/geomoose should be edited and compiled.js should be rebuilt using compileGeomoose.py in the tools directory.

I was in the process of writing a development guide on this and then realized that I really need to code an user-extensions architecture. :-|