[Geomoose-users] GM2: Identify tool - how to display only info on visible layers?

Nils Zierath | Center for Development Research Bonn (ZEF) nils.zierath at uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 2 08:10:39 EST 2009

Dear all,

I am still looking for a solution for this:

When using the identify tool in GM2 it returns information on ALL layers
set up for identify - regardless of their current visibility in the map
(either controlled via MINSCALEDENOM/MAXSCALEDENOM or via layer catalog).

I want to return only information on layers that are actually visible at
that moment.

My mapbook entry looks like:
<service name="identify" title="Identify feature" display="false">
    <url>php/identify.php</url>
    <step type="spatial" name="shape" line="false" polygon="false"
jump-start="true" default="point">
      <input type="visiblelayers" name="layers"/>
    </step>
</service>

Thanks,
Nils

--
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889