[Geomoose-users] [Fwd: Re: Installation documentation for Ubuntu/error logs?]

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 15:06:31 EST 2009

http://134.129.143.110/geomoose2/php/getmapbook.php

You need to get the dbase extension working with PHP.  Debian and Ubuntu do NOT include the dbase extension by default.  You'll need to download the source ('apt-get source ....') and compile with dbase support turned on.

Also, MapServer isn't REQUIRED for GeoMOOSE... you could setup a GeoMOOSE site with any WMS server and whatever custom services you want.   However, the default services are all based around Mapserver/Mapscript.