[Geomoose-users] mapfile shp2img error

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:57:04 EST 2009

I know that this is more of a mapserver issue but I've been searching
and can't find a solution. Was hoping someone has come across this
that can point me in the right direction:

my shp2img error:

error- 2 geometeries with different SRIDs

My mapfile:

CONNECTION postgis
DATA dbname=whatever password=whatever etc etc...........using unqiue
srid=26967'

I guess what confuses me most is my postgres tables are set using epsg
2240 (NAD83 Georgia West FIPS 1002)

Having my mapfile point directly to the shapefiles load correctly
without error but I want to use postgres with postgis.

Anyone with mapfile samples using postgres/postgis that can help?
--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a