[Geomoose-users] mapfile shp2img error

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 20:36:00 EST 2009

I'd suggest a few things:
1) Remove the "src=...." from the mapfile.  Reprojection is done with the PROJECTION directives.
2) Then use st_setsrid (http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/manual-svn/ST_SetSRID.html)
update table_name
set wkb_geometry = st_setsrid(wkb_geometry, 999999) -- Where "999999" is the appropriate SRID for your projection.