[Geomoose-users] GM2.0.1, search function and layer activation

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Thu Nov 19 09:24:00 EST 2009

Hello All:

GM2.0.1, patched from base MS4W package.

Using the Search function I can successfully find data from three separate datasets (layers are in the same mapfile). When the search succeeds, all three layers are turned on and the features are highlighted, presumably as designed. What I am so far unable to determine is how to turn those layers off again. They are not checked in the Catalog. If I manually check one of the applicable layers, all three found layers turn off and the manually checked layers turns on. When I turn off the manually checked layer, the found layers turn back on.

Is there a way to connect the layer activity in the catalog to that of the itemquery.php function?

Thanks!

Johan Forsman
Geologist
Safe Drinking Water Program
Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
Office of Public Health
Telephone: 225.342.7309
Telefax: 225.342.7303