[Geomoose-users] select mapfile

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:57:57 EST 2009

Having an issue I ran into on a previous install and forgot the solution;

The error is on select ; drawing a select box on a parcel only results
in text "./select.map"

If I remember correctly, previously I was missing some header for the
html files within landrecords. (selectfooter, header, parcel.html -
respectively)

my select.map
LAYER # Parcels Polygon Layer
  	    NAME 'parcels'
	    DATA './landrecords/parcels.shp'
	    STATUS ON
	    TYPE POLYGON
	    METADATA
	    	qstring_validation_pattern '.'
	    END
  	    HEADER 'landrecords/select_header.html'
	    TEMPLATE 'landrecords/select_parcel.html'
	    FOOTER 'landrecords/select_footer.html'
	    TOLERANCE 0
    		CLASS
    		SYMBOL 'plainline'
    		SIZE 3
    		COLOR -1 -1 -1
    		OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 0
    		END
         END

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a