[Geomoose-users] Aesthetic problem v1.6

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:54:09 EST 2009

GeoMoose v1.6.1
Apache  v2.2.10
MS4W v2.3.1

First time I've come across this; the middle nav container holding
menu item (Property Search, Reference Map, etc) will not show up in
IE7 - had a look at the css and tried adjusting height and width but
it's still not showing up - does show up fine in Firefox.

..as much as I'd love to convince everyone to uninstall IE altogether
- I'm afraid I dont have that luxury..

At any rate, anyone with any thoughts on this? This is not a known IE bug is it?

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a