[Geomoose-users] Geomoose v1.6.1 select.map issue

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:13:30 EST 2009

Sorry for double-post on this one but I'm desperate to get this resolved;

My select.map is not highlighting selected parcels via select tool;
works fine using itemquery function via Parcel searching.

I'm not getting any error reads from Firefox - but parcels are not
getting selected.
In IE7 the parcel does select and provide info but does not highlight.

Anyone with any helpful thoughts?

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a