[Geomoose-users] Geomoose v1.6.1 select.map issue

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Nov 25 10:54:30 EST 2009

The various browsers (and their versions) are quite sensitive to the formatting
of the text sent to them.

 From a post I made to the mailing list in June:
------------------------
And by the way, it seems my formating problem was the
     print "<![CDATA[";
and
     print "]]>";

surrounding the print $template; in select.php.  Commenting those out restored
the formating and didn't seem to break the highlighting.

so you might try that.  But be sure to test in all the browsers you intend to
support.

Brent