[Geomoose-users] Minnesota shows up in Europe

Nayna Nayate nayna.nayate at gis.leg.mn
Thu Apr 8 14:13:14 EDT 2010

I've added the google maps layers using the documentation on the geomoose website to my web application. The good news is that google services show up, bad news is that Minnesota shows up in Europe. I'm sure this is an issue with the projection but I don't know where to fix it. I have both projection files in geomoose.html and in the project libraries.

<script type="text/javascript" src="./proj4js/lib/defs/EPSG26915.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="./proj4js/lib/defs/EPSG900913.js"></script>

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks
Nayna