[Geomoose-users] Minnesota shows up in Europe

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 14:35:56 EDT 2010

Without a bit more of a visual it would be hard to give too much additional advice as to what is going on but have you verified that:
- All Mapfile/Mapserver-type services are set to use EPSG:900913
- There is no client-side reprojection happening (IE, if the <map-service...> tag has a "projection" attribute)

LOTS of variables to address here...