[Geomoose-users] Map Layer Order

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Apr 30 13:53:16 EDT 2010

All,

You might look into setting up a common mapfile for both points and lines, where the Sewers come on in a single layer call.  There are pluses and minuses to this approach, but it does work.

bobb

>>> Len Kne <lkne at houstoneng.com> wrote:

Hi Dave

Try moving MH below the sewer line layer in the MAP file.  Normally GeoMOOSE will order layers in the same order as the <map-source>, but when more than one layer in a map-source point to the same MAP file, the order is controlled by the MAP file, which is first in first out.

Len

Dave Misun [mailto:dmisun at kapur-assoc.com]