[Geomoose-users] msProcessProjection(): No such file or directory

Sean Ziniker Sean.Ziniker at co.jefferson.or.us
Wed Dec 1 17:46:30 EST 2010

I am having an issue getting my app to work with IIS.  I can get it to
display correctly except all my layers are pink screens.  This also was
happening with me geomoose2 test app.  There is description of the error
and a work around here:
http://mapserver.org/errors.html#msprocessprojection-no-such-file-or-dir
ectory.

None of these seemed to work for me but it was suggested from another
user to put the following line in my geomoose_globals.map file

CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "C:/ms4w/proj/nad/"

This worked great on my geomoose2 test app but did not solve the problem
in my app; I still have the pink screen.  If anyone has any suggestions
or ran into this problem before I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Sean Ziniker
GIS Analyst
Jefferson County, Oregon