[Geomoose-users] need help getting started with GeoMoose 2.2

Dacia Meneguzzo jeep_luvr35 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 13:36:34 EST 2010

Hello - I am a grad student at the U of MN and am trying to develop a
web mapping application using GeoMoose 2.2 for a final project in one of
 my GIS classes. I've installed it and figured out how to change the
skin color and the header. I can see those changes when I launch
geomoose.html from C:\ms4w\appps\geomoose\htdocs. However, I am confused
 about where the 'mapbook.xml' fits in so I can start reconfiguring
GeoMoose for my application. Any help on getting started would be
greatly appreciated! I'm really new to web stuff and I've looked over
the documentation for GeoMoose but just can't seem to figure it out.

thank you!
Dacia