[Geomoose-users] need help getting started with GeoMoose 2.2

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Thu Dec 2 14:12:30 EST 2010

We use a session variable to set settings.ini, which in turn sets the Mapbook.  See http://www.geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/Modification_to_Use_Multiple_Map_Books

Len

From: Bob Basques [mailto:Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:09 PM
To: Jacob Rodel; Dacia Meneguzzo; geomoose-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geomoose-users] need help getting started with GeoMoose 2.2

All,

You can also have more than one MapBook available.  Older versions aloowed for adding a Mapbook=<mapBookFileName> to a Mapbook request, but now the php/getmapbook.php process is used to load the MapBook.  I don't know if this still supports the loading of dynamic Mapbooks from the URL any longer or not.  If this is still an topion you can have as many Mapbooks as you like and just call them as needed.

If this still the way the Mappbook is integrated?  I did find this page : http://www.geomoose.org/howto/getmapbook.html about how to circumvent the getmapbook.php service.  But it looks harder to remove the functionality than to try and figure out how it can use many Mapbooks.

There must be others that have wanted to have more than one MapBook to run GeoMoose with beside me (we).

bobb

>>> "Jacob Rodel" <jacob.rodel at co.todd.mn.us<mailto:jacob.rodel at co.todd.mn.us>> wrote:
I don’t know very much either but you have geomoose.html – settings.ini  - config.php – and mapbook.xml that you need to edit to get setup.  The mapbook.xml calls all of your services, mapfiles, ect..

Jacob Rodel
GIS Technician
ToddCountyGIS & Land Services Dept.
347 Central Ave. Suite 1