[Geomoose-users] Printing the Legend

beckjoh at knology.net beckjoh at knology.net
Mon Dec 27 19:18:21 EST 2010

After searching the mailing list, I saw where the function to print the legend was left off of the new 2.2.  I have been using 1.x versions and have loved my printing.  So I really need to figure out how to add back the functionality of the legend.  Has anyone already written some code or have an example on how can I do this?  I am pretty good with php and was going to try and take some of the code from the print.php code from the 1.x version?  Any ideas from the list?

JB