[Geomoose-users] Passing a Variable to the Map File via URL

beckjoh at knology.net beckjoh at knology.net
Wed Dec 29 14:54:51 EST 2010

I recently upgraded from GeoMoose 1.6 to GeoMoose 2.2 and I am having a couple of issues.  The main issue is that I want to pass a database table name to a mapfile at startup via the URL.  I used to just do something like this in the URL:

geomoose.html?db=table1

Then in the Mapbook configuration.js file I retrieved the url and appended it to the mapserver request.  In the map file I used %db% to capture the variable table name.

Now I am clueless on how to do this?  Any suggestions?

Thanks

JB