[Geomoose-users] identify tool

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Jan 11 23:40:01 EST 2010

It's difficult to tell what the problem is.  Looking at the error from
your previous email,
--------
Fatal error:
Call to a member function queryByPoint() on a non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\museum_geomoose2\htdocs\php\identify.php on line 125
--------

And since line 125 is

	$map->queryByPoint($point, MS_MULTIPLE, -1);

, I'd expect there's either a problem with path of the map file, or a
syntax error in your map file.  For some reason the $map object was not
created.