[Geomoose-users] Need label opacity independent of vector layer

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Tue Jul 13 16:41:58 EDT 2010

Brent, and all, thanks for the inputs.  I have learned there are several
ways to try get something done.  The easiest for me was to use one entry
in the mapbook with opacity 100% and in the mapfile it points to add one
line in the geometry layer that sets the opacity to 20% and leaves the
text alone.  This was just what I was looking for!

jim