[Geomoose-users] Question regarding Search function

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:09:14 EDT 2010

Geomoose v1.6

I currently have 2 search functions A) search parcel B) search path ID

Currently I have 2 separate buttons for each search which opens it own
separate 'search window'

My question is how can I configure just one search button to open all search
functions within my CustomForms?

Both searches are pointing to the same itemquery.map; index has each with
its own div id;

Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction on this? Thanks.

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors
to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success