[Geomoose-users] Some quick questions

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Mar 9 15:49:08 EST 2010

For anyone still using GM v1.6.1, I finally got around to tracking this down.
If you have this problem, you need to upgrade the excanvas.js (in the
htdocs\contrib folder) to a version compatible with IE8.  I've tested with
excanvas_r3 (Release 3 at
http://code.google.com/p/explorercanvas/downloads/list) and it seems to fix the
problem.