[Geomoose-users] GM 2 help and meta tag

Dieter Lehmann dieter.lehmann at hfwu.de
Fri Mar 12 10:34:15 EST 2010

Hello,

I used GM1 with the help and meta-tag in the group-definition to link additional information to my data. But I struggle to get this working in GM2.

This was my definition in GM1:

        <group title="Climate" expand="false">
          <map title="temperature" default="true" reference="true">
            <file>./test.map</file>
          <help>../download/climate.zip</help>
          </map>

          <map ....
..
..

        </group>

In the docu I found that there should be a tag

 <metadata>URL</metadata>

But this isn't working.

I tried also to set this

                <param name="layer_controls.metadata.on">true</param>

without any effect.

Any idea? And the "help" disapeared?

Thanks,

Dieter