[Geomoose-users] Two Questions

Dave Misun dmisun at kapur-assoc.com
Tue May 4 16:09:41 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have two questions that I haven't been able to figure out because I either was looking in the wrong place or I didn't understand what I was looking at. My first question involves results returned from identify or search queries. GeoMOOSE displays the results in the INFORMATION window using scientific notation for the Zip Code and Acreage fields (see below), which is not what the original data uses. Where do I set this parameter? I looked in the php files, but nothing jumped out at me. Ditto the MAPBOOK file. I want to display the results using regular decimal or in the case of the ZIP field, integer, notation.

Owner Zip:
        6.06140000000e+008
Size in Acres:  2.29568019965e-001

My second question involves setting the size of the cursor target when using the IDENTIFY tool. I assume the target is specified in pixels, but I have not found where I set this; I'd like to increase the size a bit.

I did a search for these topics in the user list archives, but didn't find any postings referencing these particular issues.

Thank you,

Dave Misun