[Geomoose-users] Scale issue

FRANZ OKYERE franzzoa at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 11:22:07 EDT 2010

 Hi Paul,

What I suggest you set the MINSCALEDENOM for the layer you are searching and adjust. All things being equal you be able to zoom to the scale you want on search. The other thing you might have to do is to have a look at the query.php(?) controlling the searching- the porting of the code where the zooming happens and then again do some customisation.

Hope this helps

Franz