[Geomoose-users] Scalebar & Measure

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu May 27 12:11:14 EDT 2010

How about omething like:

<tool name="measure"     title="Measure"      type="internal" action="measure"
    geodesic="false"/>
<tool name="measurearea" title="Measure Area" type="internal"
action="measurearea" geodesic="false"/>

Note the default would be true so the implementer would need to turn it off if
they wanted distances on the mapping plane.

Hmm. Does this imply I could have both geodesic AND map measures at the same
time by creating these tools as well:

<tool name="measure2"     title="Measure Ground Dist" type="internal"
action="measure"     geodesic="true"/>
<tool name="measurearea2" title="Measure Ground Area" type="internal"
action="measurearea" geodesic="true"/>

Brent