[Geomoose-users] Feature report

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Wed Nov 24 18:24:45 EST 2010

Hi Brent

Yes, I agree with your findings.  And feel bad that you spent time looking as I now see Jacob and I exchanged a couple emails that were not going to the list - sorry.  Here are the missing emails for the record.

Len

I looked at the feature report service and I have to admit that I'm not sure it was ever working.  Specifically, I don't see where the script makes use of the "layers" parameter, explaining why the image does not show.

I have been using a modified version of the print service for feature reports for some time.  It requires some tweaking of the Mapbook and MAP files, but it does work.  I will try to write up a wiki page for the changes within the next week.

Len