[Geomoose-users] A few Minor Issues

Sean Ziniker Sean.Ziniker at co.jefferson.or.us
Mon Oct 4 14:08:51 EDT 2010

I just have a few things that I feel should slightly changed in
Geomoose.  I just think they would make the user experience smoother if
corrected.

1.	On the measure tool there are cross hairs to start your
measuring, but when you make your first click a white box pops up and it
is not centered on the cross hairs.  This forces you to guestimate where
the center of the box is to start your measurement.  I feel that they
should be the same.  I am not sure if the start of the measure tool
(white box) needs to be adjusted or the icon (cross hairs with ruler)
needs to be adjusted.  Maybe this is only a problem I am having or am
concerned about.
2.	Opening "Sketch Tools" - I find it annoying that you must click
the arrow next to the word Sketch Tools to open the drop down box and
then click the word Sketch Tools to close it.  I find myself clicking
the word as apposed to the arrow to open and then I have to click the
arrow.  Either open and close on the arrow or open and close on the
word.
3.	Bookmark Session - I don't know how hard it would be to include
this but I thought it would be nice to have the layers that were turned
on in a session be included when you bookmark the session instead of
just the map extent.  So when you send the url to someone you don't have
to also include what layers you had turned on.

Regards,

Sean

Sean Ziniker
GIS Analyst