[Geomoose-users] Mr SID images...tiled raster layer (fixed)

Bill Harbour bharbour at bcbe.org
Mon Oct 4 14:04:19 EDT 2010

Tanya:

You fixed it for me...I had TYPE POLYGON instead of TYPE RASTER.

I did look in the mapserver raster tile documentation, but it didn't mention using raster...just line.

Thanks!!!!

Baldwin County Public Schools
Bill Harbour
GIS Coordinator
Information Technology Services
Baldwin County Board of Education
1071  B Ave
Loxley, AL 36551
V 251-580-1916
F 251-972-6851
Office 251-972-6850
bharbour at bcbe.org<mailto:bharbour at bcbe.org>
http://www.bcbe.org
"When life gets too unreal, sit down with a good book." - Garrison Keillor