[Geomoose-users] Layer auto refresh

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Tue Oct 19 13:07:45 EDT 2010

I don't remember seeing a way to automatically refresh layers in GeoMOOSE 2.x - I have seen a way to cycle through a set of WMS layers, like to show radar images.

The GeoMOOSE API has GeoMOOSE.refreshLayers() that would do what you are looking for - you would need to add a javascript timer to have it called automatically.  You can list as many layers by separating them by a colon, like:

GeoMOOSE.refreshLayers('source1/layer1:source2/layer2')

Len