[Geomoose-users] Loading graphic

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Thu Oct 21 15:43:33 EDT 2010

There is an OpenLayers add-in that also works in GeoMOOSE.

See http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Addins/LoadingPanel

It's a little messier than you would think because there can be many layers loading which can take different amounts of time.  If you know which layer will always take the longest to load, you could put the event listener on just that layer.  Could be a future user extension...

Len