[Geomoose-users] Feature Editor Problem

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 00:26:58 EDT 2011

I would imagine that it's because variable binding is not happening for that request.

Worst case scenario: I can probably send you a patch that escapes single quotes (apostrophes)

Best case scenario: I fix it for real using PDO in 2.4.

when a user creates or edits a feature and inputs an apostrophe into a field.
Once the feature has been saved with an apostrophe the feature can no longer be
edited which results in us having to delete the apostrophe through the back-end
in postgres. We have already informed our users of this problem but still have
this occur a few times a week.

>Does anyone else have any experience with this or any ideas as to how
to go about fixing it? Thanks very much.