[Geomoose-users] Cost of an ArcGIS based application

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 12:20:26 EST 2011

What I'd charge is dependent on how much client involvement there is and how picky they are about their cartography.  You can kill a lot of hours in the carto changes.

That said, I don't think $25-3500 is out of range for a basic GeoMoose setup.

Also, have you considered suggestion GeoMoose as a front-end to the ArcGIS WMS server?  WMS = WMS to GeoMoose.