[Geomoose-users] OSGeo incubation Week 2

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:08:12 EST 2011

> > Jody, I left a question in the wiki for you pertaining to Board approval.
> Good question about board approval; for me the incubation chair has always handled it. I will have to pester them.
I have added the item to the next board meeting on Dec 8th; and had my arm twisted to sign up to the board email list in order to answer any questions.

As long as there is arm twitting around can I confirm the GeoMOOSE has a couple people signed up to the incubation list (more important when they get around reviewing etc...).

Other than that we seem to be going well here; I would like to arrange a time to visit with a member of the community here and review one or two source code files. I may ask Bruce Bannerman to join us who is mentoring another project.

Previously the code providence review is was a source of discussion (as the team tried to sort out what was needed). Since not much is needed I am hoping to cut off that discussion with a little hands on practice.

Jody